Pregnancy Yoga & Women's Wellness
Pregnancy is a precious and unique time in a woman's life. Your body, mind and heart are all expanding and adapting to incorporate new life into your world. Kookaburra Yoga offers this pregnancy & women's wellness 5 week course with Jo Curti, our qualified specialist yoga teacher and midwife. Practices are safe, relevant and nurturing for women with a focus for mums-to-be.
5 Week Course Details
Pregnancy Yoga & Women's Wellness Course includes 5 informative and empowering lessons to prepare women (and their partners and families) physically, mentally and emotionally for pregnancy, birth and beyond.
You'll learn specialist active yoga asanas/poses to assist with stretching and strengthening your whole body and ease many of the aches and pains you may experience ie sciatica, back pain and gastrointestinal upsets.
As well as restorative poses for rest and being in the present moment, we incorporate active pelvic floor exercises, using breath awareness and vocal toning, visualisation and meditation practices to enrich the woman and her baby’s happiness.
Even if you’re attempting to fall pregnant or an absolute beginner, all are welcome. This course is also ideal for couples to attend together.
Your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual safety and wellbeing is our priority. Kookaburra Yoga recommends that pregnant women only attend specialised pregnancy yoga classes with a teacher qualified and experienced in teaching pregnancy yoga.
More about Jo Curti
Giving birth and being born
- Kookaburra Creek Yoga Centre is a fully equipped hills studio with onsite parking.
- All yoga equipment is provided so there is nothing you need to bring.
- When outdoors children must be supervised by their parents at all times as there are unfenced waterways.
- Classes are structured in a friendly, informal way, enabling you to bring your babies and/or young children.
- Partners and your support people are always welcome (family fee applies)