Quick and delicious vegan, flourless cake
- 120g macadamia oil (or other light oil)
- 3 tbsp flax seeds (soak in hot water before using)
- 100g coconut or almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 100g coconut sugar
- 130g almond meal
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 2 tsps baking powder (I use 'Bob's Red Mill' gluten-free)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add ingredients to Thermomix - mix on speed 5 for 30 seconds. Or use mixer medium speed.
- Grease 20cm cake tin (with coconut spray) then pour in mixture. Bake for about 40-50 minutes - until a skewer inserted in centre of cake comes out clean.
- Serve warm with cashew cream or frost with cacao and avocado mousse.